- Database Introduction
The world’s largest and most renowned physical and chemical properties database in materials science. SpringerMaterials is a database that allows you to identify materials and their corresponding properties. It consists of 3 major peer-reviewed resources: Landolt-Bnstein New Series volumes (an unmatched collection of critically evaluated data not available anywhere else)。
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Joey Wang (+86-755-88010791,email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.