- Database Introduction
The SPIE Digital Library (SDL) is the most extensive resource available on optics and photonics, providing unprecedented access to more than 444,000 technical papers from SPIE Journals and Conference Proceedings from 1962 to the present. More than 18,000 new technical papers are added annually. SPIE Journals： SPIE has published 25,000 peer-reviewed journal articles on applied research in optics and photonics, each journal extending coverage back to Volume 1. SPIE also publishes open-access articles on important emerging technology areas in SPIE Letters and SPIE Reviews. SPIE Conference Proceedings： SPIE is the largest organizer of conferences, workshops, and symposia in the field of optics and photonics with over 300 conferences occurring annually. SPIE Proceedings are the rich outcome of these events, providing you with a snapshot of what’s happening right now. You can access more than 395,000 proceeding articles from 1962 to the present.
- Responsible Librarian
- Yixi Zhang (+86-755-88010841, email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.