- Database Introduction
Through SciFinder, users not only can access all issues of Chemical Abstracts™ since its first issue in 1907, they can also access much more extensive and comprehensive contents from early 20th century through today’s daily-updated contents. SciFinder content not only covers academic journals, but also cover patents, dissertations, proceedings, pre-press paper, books and internet contents such as the Medline Database and patents from around the world. SciFinder covers, among other subjects, applied chemistry, chemical engineering, general chemistry, physics, biology, life science, medicine, polymer, materials science, geology, food science and agronomy. With SciFinder, you can search CAS content, along with MEDLINE® (NLM), through a single interface.SciFinder provides tools to enhance your discovery efforts. With multiple ways to explore — searchusing reactions, research topics or substances — you choose wha t works for you!
- Included Years
- 1800s -
- Responsible Librarian
- Joey Wang (+86-755-88010791, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.