- Database Introduction
Reaxys is a unique workflow solution for chemistry research. Designed by expert chemists to support researchers in all sectors, Reaxys provides easy access to relevant and reliable information. Tools for planning and comparing synthesis pathways and refining, analyzing and communicating results cover your needs at every stage of your workflow.
Reaxys Medicinal Chemistry integration with Reaxys in the platform to empowers hit identification and lead optimization with normalized substance–target affinity data and comprehensive pharmacokinetic, efficacy, toxicity, safety and metabolic profiles. It combines the world’s largest and best-organized substance bioactivity data with tools for hitset assessment and the possibilities to export data to existing computational environments, facilitating harmonized analysis of in-house and external data. It covers over 35M bioactivity data point and 20k druggable target.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Joey Wang (+86-755-88010791, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.