- Database Introduction
ProQuest Dissertations and Theses (PQDT) is an online database that indexes, abstracts, and provides full-text access to dissertations and theses. It is produced by ProQuest and was formerly known as ProQuest Digital Dissertations. The bibliographic database (without full text dissertations) is known as Dissertations Abstracts or Dissertations Abstracts International .
PQDT annually publishes more than 90% of all dissertations submitted from accredited institutions of higher learning in North America as well as from colleges and universities in Europe and Asia.The scope covers extensive aspects.It is the vital source of information for nowaday.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yixi Zhang (+86-755-88010841, email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.