- Database Introduction
Oxford University Press (OUP) publishes the highest quality journals and delivers this research to the widest possible audience. We publish over 300 journals in the humanities, social sciences, law, science, and medicine, two-thirds of which are published in partnership with learned and professional societies. OUP has the highest percentage of journals in the top 10% by impact factor and the lowest percentage of journals in the bottom 50% among publishers with over 100 journals in ISI Impact Factor ranking. Our journals offer excellent value and are available and read around the world.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Lucy Zhou（+86-755-88010841，email@example.com）
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.