- Database Introduction
Oxford Scholarship Online (OSO) is a vast and rapidly-expanding online library, providing easy access to thousands of books across the world-renowned scholarly list of Oxford University Press. Spanning subjects across the humanities, social sciences, science, medicine, and law, OSO is an essential research resource for student, scholar, and academic alike, no matter what their subject special. New books are added to OSO frequently throughout the year, bringing cutting-edge works from up-and-coming academics alongside the classic scholarship of established and award-winning names, including Nobel Laureates.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Lucy Zhou（+86-755-88010841，firstname.lastname@example.org）
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.