- Database Introduction
Founded in 1916, The Optical Society (OSA) is the leading professional association in optics and photonics, home to accomplished science, engineering, and business leaders from all over the world.Through world-renowned publications, meetings, and membership programs, OSA provides quality information and inspiring interactions that power achievements in the science of light. OSA Publishing's Digital Library offers the largest collection of peer-reviewed optics and photonics content. This cutting-edge repository includes content from OSA's prestigious journals and co-publications. Our journal content offers the highest number of article citations (42%) than any other publisher in the Optics category of the 2015 Journal Citation Report ® (Thomson Reuters, 2015). With more than 304,000 journal articles and conference proceedings from 640 conferences, OSA Publishing covers a breadth of disciplines.
- Responsible Librarian
- Yixi Zhang (+86-755-88010841, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.