- Database Introduction
Materials Science International Services is a global research & publishing infrastructure in the field of materials science. MSI is the gate to phase diagram expertise and the collaboration platform of the world’s most successful evaluation program on phase diagram data, running since 1984. The product - MSI Eureka - is the world's leading interactive database for high-quality evaluated phase diagrams and related constitutional data. It provides information on all inorganic materials systems: above 69.000 element combinations.
If you download MSI Eureka Viewer,Please enter the License Key ( 844FM-JR9P7-8YGGM-DMT8R-RFQVV ) so that you can use all data.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Joey Wang (+86-755-88010791,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.