- Database Introduction
The MRS Online Proceedings Library Archive features over 100,000 peer-reviewed papers presented at MRS Meetings. The proceedings papers can be viewed by meeting or topic, and are fully searchable. Institutions and libraries which are not current customers may purchase a 12-month unlimited access package to all MRS proceedings volumes/papers that are available online.
The MRS Online Proceeding Library Archive will expire on December 31, 2020. During the subscription period, the usage of the database is rather low, while the usage cost is much higher than that of the national average. After discussion with faculty members of relevant departments, the library decided not to subscribe to the database. If you have any questions, please contact the responsible librarian.
- Responsible Librarian
- Joey Wang (+86-755-88010791,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.