- Database Introduction
The MRS Online Proceedings Library Archive features over 100,000 peer-reviewed papers presented at MRS Meetings. The proceedings papers can be viewed by meeting or topic, and are fully searchable. Institutions and libraries which are not current customers may purchase a 12-month unlimited access package to all MRS proceedings volumes/papers that are available online.
- Responsible Librarian
- Joey Wang (+86-755-88010791,email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.