- Database Introduction
As a leading supplier of water, wastewater and environmental publications, in both print and online format, IWA Publishing is committed to excellence in delivery of information and continues to invest in innovation and development of services to encourage usage of its publications worldwide. IWA Publishing offers a high-quality, cost-effective service with information delivery in both print and digital format providing researchers and professionals with up to date and authoritative resources.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Lucy Zhou（+86-755-88010841，firstname.lastname@example.org）
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.