- Database Introduction
IOP Publishing is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Institute of Physics. The Institute is a leading scientific society promoting physics and bringing physicists together for the benefit of all. It has a worldwide membership of around 40,000 comprising physicists from all sectors. It works to advance physics research, application and education, and engages with policy makers and the public to develop awareness and understanding of physics. Any profits generated by the publishing company are used by the Institute to support science and scientists in both the developed and developing world. IOP Publishing provides a range of journals, magazines, websites and services that enable researchers and research organizations to reach the widest possible audience for their research. We combine the culture of a learned society with global reach and highly efficient and effective publishing systems and processes. Partners are including: American Astronomical Society, European Physical Society, Astro Ltd, European Organization for Nuclear Research, International Atomic Energy Agency, International Japan Society of Fluid Mechanics, London Mathematical Society, Royal Swedish Academy of Science, Russian Academy of Sciences, EDP Science, European Optical Society, school for Advance Studies , Bureau Intenational Des Poids et Mesures, the Society for Radiological Protection … Now, we publish more than 70 journals and a few magazines, some owned by IOP and others published in partnership with other prestigious societies and research organizations. Articles in our journals were downloaded more than 21 million times in 2013. Many of the journals are among the most highly cited in their fields. Disciplines are including: Applied Physics, Astronomy and Astrophysics, Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics, Chemistry, Computational Science, Condensed Matter, Engineering, Environment, High Energy and Nuclear Physics, Materials Science, Mathematics, Measurement, Medical and Biological Science, Plasma Physics…
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yixi Zhang (+86-755-88010841, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.