- Database Introduction
Higher Education Policy (HEP) is an international peer-reviewed academic journal focusing on higher education policy in a broad sense. It does so through the publication of original analyses: theoretical, empirical or practice-based. The focus of the analysis may range from case studies of developments in individual institutions to policy-making at system and supra-national levels.
- Responsible Librarian
- Min Sun (+86-755-88010814,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.