- Database Introduction
All the books published by Elsevier before 2020（except 2015-2017）, covering 12 subjects including Biochemistry/genetics/molecular biology; Immunology and microbiology; neuroscience; chemistry; engineering; computer science; energy; material science; Physics and astronomy; Finance.There are also 33 kinds of major reference works such as Comprehensive Membrane Science and Engineering; Encyclopedia of Biological Chemistry and etc.There are 55 book series such as Methods in Enzymology as well as 24 textbooks.
- Included Years
- -2018（except 2015-2017）
- Responsible Librarian
- Feiyan Huang (+86-755-88010842, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.