- Database Introduction
CRCnetBASE, the award-winning Science, Technology, and Medicine eBook platform from CRC Press, offers a comprehensive eBook collection that delivers more than 12,000 references in over 350 subject areas and more than 40 collections. It features 10 million pages of rich content and authoritative resources, allowing librarians to build eBook collections that best fit their patron’s needs and their institution’s budget. And using the mobile app, CRCnetBASE provides anywhere, anytime access to an increasingly mobile academic community. Annual subscriptions and perpetual access options are available as well as netBASE Select which allows customers to build their own collection.
- Responsible Librarian
- Lucy Zhou(+86-755-88010841,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.