- Database Introduction
Cambridge Journals Online offers access to a multidisciplinary collection of over 360 leading journals, including over 200 published on behalf of learned and professional societies. In 2016, an additional 24 journals were added to Cambridge Journals Online across Humanities, Social Sciences and Science, Technology and Medicine. Cambridge Journals are recognized globally for their quality, scope and editorial integrity. Many are the leading journals in their fields and together they form one of the most valuable and comprehensive collections of research available today.
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.