- Database Introduction
Cambridge University Press is one of the largest and most prestigious academic publishers in the world and we are widely respected as a world leader in publishing for subjects as diverse as astronomy, Shakespeare studies, economics, mathematics and politics. Cambridge Books Online offers predefined or bespoke collections of content within a richly functional, fully searchable online environment for over 26,000 titles. Access to Cambridge Books Online is available to libraries worldwide under a number of attractive and flexible models, ensuring instant access to the best research available. With online access to unique, indispensable and extensive scholarly content, Cambridge Books Online will offer all levels of user a new dimension of access and usability to support and enhance research.
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.