- Database Introduction
AMS peer-reviewed journals are of the highest quality in mathematical research. Our journals have been published since 1891 and cover a broad range of mathematics. Each journal is managed by editors who are prominent in their fields, and each is unique in its offering of articles, book reviews, and reports. In addition to publishing and distributing printed journals, the AMS offers searchable electronic versions that are available prior to the print versions. When the journal is available in electronic format, the electronic version is considered the version of record. including: Memoris of the American Mathematical Society (MEMO) Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society (PROC) Transactions of the American Mathematical Society (TRAN) Transactions of the Moscow Mathematical Society (MOSC) ST.Petersburg Mathematical Journal (MMJE) Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics (TPMS)
- Responsible Librarian
- Caidi Wang(+86-755-88010812,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.