- Database Introduction
The American Geophysical Union (AGU) which was set up in 1919 is an international Union of scientists, working together on a broad spectrum of scientific topics that span all of the Earth and space sciences. Their research encompasses everything from the exploration of the planets, to studies of the structure and chemical composition of the Earth's deep interior, to understanding the Earth's atmosphere and the causes of climate change. The AGU has a membership of more than 60,000 Earth and space scientists worldwide and publishes 18 journals for the global research community and an extensive book program in Earth and space science under the Geopress imprint. AGU journal program is both extensive and of very high quality, accounting globally for 25% of journal articles and 40% of citations in the geosciences.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yixi Zhang (+86-755-88010842,email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.