American Chemical Society has offered various online training and lectures during the COVID-19 quarantine. In early September, ACS will host a lecture jointly with National Science Library, CAS, just to present its academic resources/tools and paper-writing skills that are helpful for local researchers.
Time: 14:30-16:30, Sept. 8(Tue)
Register here: http://lasedu.gensee.com/training/site/s/06312095
1. How to utilize ACS academic resources/tools to enhance your ability as a researcher?
2. Skills to write and submit a research paper:
Pick a journal;
Understand the author guideline of the journal;
Write an impressive cover letter.
Make an eye-catching graphic abstract
1. Prof. Guangjun NIE, Principal Investigator, National Center for Nanoscience and Technology (NCNST) ; Associate editor of Nano Letters.
2. Dr. Chunxiao ZHENG, Director, China Strategy and Scientific Advancement, ACS
3. Min YU, Marketing Manager, CAS China, ACS